Re: feature request: abs-fontsize available for all text grobs

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: feature request: abs-fontsize available for all text grobs
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 12:10:16 +0200

Hi David,

Am 22.07.2013 11:49, schrieb David Kastrup:
The value of \pt is not known at the time of the \override.  The music
containing the \override could be used with several different
\layout/\paper blocks with different valued of \pt.
I'm aware of that ... so I thaught, it might be possible to "tag" the number, that it has to be touched/tuned/recalculated when the value of pt is available - when the grob is actually printed. But to use an object-poperty here means touching several ::print methods, so I guess, this is not a good idea.
Probably using a pair containing the number and the unity ...

Best, Jan-Peter