Re: Running Lilypond from Fraise

From: Alexander Deubelbeiss
Subject: Re: Running Lilypond from Fraise
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 11:56:03 +0200 (CEST)

> Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 21:44:38 +0200
> From: Philippe de Rochambeau <address@hidden>
> To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
> Subject: Running Lilypond from Fraise
>

> Hello,
>
> could someone please explain how to run Lilypond from Fraise?

In my experience Lilypond does not interact usefully with fruit; so presumably
you mean some sort of software product?

After this concisely-phrased request of yours, it's entirely possible that you
remain the only reader on this list who knows what it is you're talking about.
Please elaborate a little on what you're trying to achieve, maybe include a
link to user documentation if any is freely available; and then someone might
be able to help you figure out the details. As it is I think you'd need to be
lucky to get any helpful response.