SpanBar joining Ossia & main staff no longer printed in 2.17

From: Marc Mouries
Subject: SpanBar joining Ossia & main staff no longer printed in 2.17
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 22:30:46 -0400

Hi Lilyponders,

I am typesetting a score with an ossia using the snippet:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=125

In version 2.16, this snippet print a spanBar joining the ossia and the main staff.
In 2.17, the following warning is printed in the logs:

warning: No span bar glyph defined for bar glyph ':'; ignoring.

I haven't seen described in the changes page and in the doc how to migrate
	\override SpanBar #'glyph-name = #":"

-- Marc