Re: moving LilyPond blog to our website

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: moving LilyPond blog to our website
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:21:52 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janek Warchol" <address@hidden> To: "Federico Bruni" <address@hidden>; "LilyPond Users" <address@hidden>; "Jacques Menu" <address@hidden>; "Paul Morris" <address@hidden>; "Jan Nieuwenhuizen" <address@hidden>; "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 9:55 AM
Subject: moving LilyPond blog to our website

Hi all,

it seems to be decided that we're moving the blog to our website (i.e.
to be hosted on lilypond.org), and we're doing it asap, because as
Paul said:

I don't think we've agreed anything of the sort. People have requested it, but nothing more. Who is going to get admin permission on lilypond.org to administer this?

--
Phil Holmes