Re: An idea for a systematic development of a large score.

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: An idea for a systematic development of a large score.
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 10:46:10 -0700

I was thinking of putting my variables in each file that way I can do a bit
less  less typing, at least in that file. will this still work in the end when
I compile all files in to one score and parts for the choir and me and the
pianist? Well, I won't need the score, how ever  the person conducting it
might. *smiles*

Take care all.