Re: An idea for a systematic development of a large score.

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: An idea for a systematic development of a large score.
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 18:52:10 -0700

lol. try nigh impossible if you have absolutely no knowledge of the terminal. I tried frescoboldi in the windows environment and it sucked. I think for this arrangement for now I'll have alto2.ly, alto1.ly, soprano2ly, soprano 1-1.ly  and  soprano1.ly then the piano part.ly or what ever it will be. Hopefully I can then combine all the parts  and stuff. This piece should when finished  be sweet as it's been in my head for 3 years and I've always wanted to do this.

Take care guys.