Re: odd bar check errors

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: odd bar check errors
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 22:44:36 -0700

Hello to the list.

I notice that some of my grace notes are also causing the bar check errors but
most of them I think are happening at the end  dog repeats where there's an
incomplete measure as it was filling time so you can go back and repeat the
anicrusis.
Over all thats all I'm noting, that and the wrong octaves that I'm still not
sure how to fix. sometimes I hate perfect pitch, like today.

Attached is the .ly file.

Take care.