Re: Is there an easy solution to across voice slurs

From: Derek
Subject: Re: Is there an easy solution to across voice slurs
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 00:07:49 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for the help

The first bes4|) is the tail end of a previous slur. I actually want the
slur to start \context Voice = "1" { bes4\)~bes8 r8   *bes'2 \(* } and
continue until line 24 ending on the ees4 where the \) is placed. The
attached image is where the slur should start on the high Bb
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n141452/Screen_Shot_2013-02-25_at_9.04.16_PM.png>

The stem down things are there because I am transcribing a score and that is
how it is written but they are the part I want the slur to go over.

I am sorry I am new to this so this is still a bit confusing, if I were to
google the lilypond documentation what am I actually looking for?  Once
again thanks