Re:how to place fermata over \breathe?

From: Sam Frybyte
Subject: Re:how to place fermata over \breathe?
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 08:16:21 -0800

Thanks to all trying to help the forgetful.....
The # did not solve the problem--- what it did do was allow the file to compile without the fermata - so just the breath mark.
The longer solution i.e. Mr. Morley's does work both of them-
so now I'm wondering is there a way to make this a global setting?
At the moment I have put it before each instrument's staff this works but I'm guessing there's a cleaner way to do it.

Thanks again.  I do forget that you all are using the unstable versions. Sorry
Jay

--
Jay Hamilton
Sound and Silence