Re: lilypond-book/LateX Beamer: best rendering practice?

From: Florian Hollerweger
Subject: Re: lilypond-book/LateX Beamer: best rendering practice?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:09:18 +0100

Hi Phil,

I'll go and do as you say, but wouldn't I be facing the problem that pdflatex
has its own ideas at which resolution to actually render PNGs?

That's precisely why I have ended up using graphics in PDF format whenever I
can with pdflatex, but maybe I should investigate LaTeX rendering options other
than *pdf*latex...

Best,
flo.H