Re: Source code for website examples?

From: Florian Hollerweger
Subject: Re: Source code for website examples?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 22:40:49 +0100

Hi,

Graham Percival wrote:
> Florian Hollerweger wrote:
>> Plus, clicking the slide's heading will open the .ly file.
>
> I would actually caution against this; some of those source files
> are not written to be easy to read.

I wasn't planning to do this for the Lilypond "showcase" examples, but only for
much simpler code examples later on in the workshop, where people get started
on the basic syntax.

> Of course, if somebody cleaned up those files, that concern would be lessened.

Yes, maybe then it also would not be as painful to get them to work with
lilypond-book and LaTeX Beamer *sigh*.

best,
flo.H