Re: Source code for website examples?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Source code for website examples?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:24:49 -0800

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 09:04:53PM +0100, Florian Hollerweger wrote:
> Plus, clicking the slide's heading will open the .ly file.
> Pretty sweet, don't you think? :)

I would actually caution against this; some of those source files
are not written to be easy to read.  Showing them to people
unfamiliar with lilypond might scare them off.  I'm thinking of
things like aucun-snippet.ly and bach-schenker.ly.  Of course, if
somebody cleaned up those files, that concern would be lessened.

- Graham