First systems with lilypond-book-preamble.ly

From: Urs Liska
Subject: First systems with lilypond-book-preamble.ly
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 12:25:59 +0100

Hi list,

if I include lilypond-book-preamble.ly Lilypond outputs the systems individually and cropped. In my first tests I saw that the first two systems are the bookTitleMarkup and the scoreTitleMarkup.

Can I assume that this is always the case. I.e. can I assume that the third system is actually the first music system? (I have to know that because I want to include the systems in a text document with a loop and would just start this loop with the third system if my assumption is correct).

Best
Urs