Re: [ANNOUNCE] ly2video 0.4.1

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] ly2video 0.4.1
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 11:10:12 +0000

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 8:37 AM, Martin Tarenskeen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Feb 2013, Adam Spiers wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm happy to announce the release of ly2video 0.4.1.
>
> Great !
>
>> Feedback is very welcome; you can use the issue tracker:
>>
>>    https://github.com/aspiers/ly2video/issues
>>
>> or mail me.  Pull requests are of course even more welcome than
>> feedback!
>
> Remember my problems with --title-at-start ?

Yes I did, even though you didn't file an issue at the time ;-)

> I added the --title-at-start issue to the tracker.
>
> No big deal - any video editor can probably create much nicer title screens.

Agreed, for sure ...

> But the option is there, and thus should work.

I already fixed it prior to this release:

    https://github.com/aspiers/ly2video/commit/327558f

I've closed the issues, but please file a new one immediately
if you see any other problems.  Thanks for raising this!