Cross-staff slur with irregular shape

From: Michael Rivers
Subject: Cross-staff slur with irregular shape
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 14:48:55 -0700 (PDT)

I'm notating "Quatre Poèmes" by Guy Ropartz

http://conquest.imslp.info/files/imglnks/usimg/b/b3/IMSLP24553-PMLP55389-Ropartz_-_4_Po__mes__voice_and_piano_.pdf

and I would like cross-staff slurs shaped like the ones on the third system
of the first page of the edition linked to above. (The slur begins with one
shape in the bottom staff and switches to another shape as the notes move to
the upper staff.) I apologize if this is in the manual, but I am unable to
track it down.

-- Michael Rivers