Re: please help with updating lsr snippet

From: TaoCG
Subject: Re: please help with updating lsr snippet
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 02:08:34 -0700 (PDT)

David Kastrup wrote
> TaoCG <

> tao_lilyponduser@

> > writes:
>
>> This snippet would be really helpful for me:
>> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=445
>>
>> But in 2.16.0 it only works on single notes if they are in a chord
>> construct
>> like
> <es>
> 4 or something.
>> My understanding of scheme is very limited but I thought it might have
>> something to do with the function checking for equality with 'EventChord
>> so
>> I tried changing that to 'NoteEvent but it doesn't have the desired
>> effect.
>
> This has been discussed several times on this list.  See
> &lt;URL:http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2012-04/msg00312.html&gt;
> for something with extended functionality.
>
> The LSR does not support more than a single LilyPond version,
> unfortunately, so we have to decide when to switch.
>
> --
> David Kastrup

Thanks!
I created for myself a function to make simply octaves:
oct = #(define-music-function (parser location mus) (ly:music?) #{
\makeDuped c c' $mus #})

If I use this in my music I get a warning every time like this:

C:/Users/Tao/Dropbox/Lily Projects/sf_06_canzoni_3_klavier.ly:226:54:
Warnung: Keine rhythmische Gruppe zu beenden
    s1*0^\markup { "F." \italic "non legato" } \oct {
                                                      \times 2/3 { f,,16\ppp
g es } f16. f32 r as16 g32 f g es16 } |

This seems to be caused by the tuplet. The output looks good though.