Re: please help with updating lsr snippet

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: please help with updating lsr snippet
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 10:46:17 +0200

TaoCG <address@hidden> writes:

> This snippet would be really helpful for me:
> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=445
>
> But in 2.16.0 it only works on single notes if they are in a chord construct
> like <es>4 or something.
> My understanding of scheme is very limited but I thought it might have
> something to do with the function checking for equality with 'EventChord so
> I tried changing that to 'NoteEvent but it doesn't have the desired effect.

This has been discussed several times on this list.  See
<URL:http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2012-04/msg00312.html>
for something with extended functionality.

The LSR does not support more than a single LilyPond version,
unfortunately, so we have to decide when to switch.

--
David Kastrup