Re: Glissando between single notes in chord

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Glissando between single notes in chord
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18:36:28 -0500

Me again--

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 6:20 PM, David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]

> It's meant to connect fingering numbers, but you can hide the first
> number to mimic the effect of the function earlier in the thread.
> (I'm sure something could be done to this so you wouldn't need to do
> that!)

I got myself a little off-track.  Just noticed the OP again.  To
create your example there, you'd use the engraver attached above and
do something like this:

\relative c'' {
  \override Glissando #'to-fingerings = ##t
  \set glissandoMap = #'((0 . 0))
  <fis^4 b, a dis,>2\glissando <g^4 b, g e> |
}

-David