Re: Widening excessively tight horizontal spacing

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: Widening excessively tight horizontal spacing
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 21:21:48 +0800

On Oct 2, 2012 7:10 PM, "address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hey James,
>
> Have you put \newSpacingSection before the override?

I see -- I missed that in the Notation Reference. (Or, is it mentioned there? I know I saw examples where the spacing was changed in the layout block, as you demonstrated, but I don't remember an example with multiple spacing sections.)

What was that I was saying about the great help on the list? Thanks!

hjh