overriding the 'tails' of notes help requested.

From: damien
Subject: overriding the 'tails' of notes help requested.
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 04:54:38 -0700 (PDT)

% Please help. I would like to create a full Tabstaff that has no tails,beams
or stems to the notes.
%the goal is to have what would appear like a tab staff, but also will
include text mark ups where needed.
%so far i have managed to remove the beams and stems of the notes but just
need a little help with the %final part. please could somebody help me with
this ? Thank you in advance.

\version "2.16.0"
#(set-global-staff-size 28)

\relative  c'

%intro
\new TabStaff <<
  \new TabVoice = "first"
    { \voiceOne
      \tabFullNotation
      \override Stem #'thickness = #0.0
      \autoBeamOff
   \set TabStaff.stringTunings = #guitar-dadgad-tuning

  \numericTimeSignature
  \time 4/4
  \key d
  \major
  \bar "|:"
  \repeat percent 4 {<d,,  d' fis g a d>4.  d8~d4 d8 a'16 d16}%1
\bar":|"