Re: Coda

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Coda
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 08:01:34 +0200

Eluze <address@hidden> writes:

> Am 26.06.2012 07:06, schrieb David Kastrup:
>> -Eluze<address@hidden>  writes:
>>>
>>> please be aware that the<>-\markup will only work in later 2.15 versions -
>>> you can use s1*0 here.
>> Huh?<>-\markup has always worked from the time chord syntax has been
>> introduced.  The great conflict was just about whether it was a good
>> idea to let users know about it.
> ahh - I thought it was newly introduced because I didn't find it in
> the documentation. that's even better!

Try finding s1*0 in the 2.14 documentation (not just uses, but an actual
explanation).  You'll need to string together even more loose ends than
for <>.  Basically the main "documentation" for both constructs is
mindshare: people seeing it getting used somewhere and remembering it.
Neither is something you'll likely think of spontaneously.

--
David Kastrup