Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: Help needed creating a Mac OS X installer for Fres

From: Nelson Altimari
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: Help needed creating a Mac OS X installer for Frescobaldi
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 13:13:11 -0700 (PDT)

On Saturday, June 16, 2012 6:49:01 AM UTC-3, Rodolfo Zitellini wrote:
If you want I can send you the script to generate the app bundle

Yes, please!

Do you think downloading Qt for Mac (and installing manually) would solve the issues?

Or maybe building it from scratch using brew, instead of macports?

(BTW, it would be nice to provide Frescobaldi through brew - it's more friendly than Macports, from what I've seen).