Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: Help needed creating a Mac OS X installer for Fres

From: Nelson Altimari
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: Help needed creating a Mac OS X installer for Frescobaldi
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 20:34:18 -0700 (PDT)

I downloaded Rodolfo's zip (from the previous posts) and moved frescobaldi.app inside Applications. It opens, but it seems it can't get to Lilypond.

I'm on Lion 10.7.3, and I'm getting Python errors, mostly PyVariant. My iMac was bought recently, so it's mostly empty - I mean practically no software has been installed.
Installation instructions for MacOSX are missing on Frescobaldi's page, unfortunely.

If you provide me the info to get it working on my system, I can update the wiki with the information.

[]s
Nelson