how to signal and tweak page-long mostly empty snippets?

From: Klaus Föhl
Subject: how to signal and tweak page-long mostly empty snippets?
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 16:40:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

Sometimes when browsing LSR snippets I come across full page snippets,
consisting mainly of empty space. While I do understand that
-sometimes- one may need a whole page to demonstrate a specific feature,
most times it looks like an oversight.

1) What makes some snippets being short and some a full page?
Reading through the source code of several snippets I did not (yet)
discover a mechanism. Some missing -option when invoking lilypond?

2) Where to and how to signal such snippets? Reading in LSR the
"Suggesting modifications or improvements to existing snippets"
that route would only help if the cause were in the .ly source text.

Cheers
Klaus