Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 13:07:46 +0100

Hi,

2012/2/24 Thomas Morley <address@hidden>:

> Well, I have to do some clean up, but apart from this last file the
> main work seems to be done, so far normal users can do.
> Or missed I something?
>
> Thanks,
>  Harm

I detected several other problematic files. :(
One of them is beams-across-line-breaks.ly.
It is part of the NR 1.2.4 , too. So I will delete it from LSR. But it
doesn't compile without warning:

programming error: Disagree on common x. Skipping collisions in beam scoring.
continuing, cross fingers

I'll make a bug-report about it.

Cheers,
  Harm