markup after score, keep on the same page

From: Nils
Subject: markup after score, keep on the same page
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:17:57 +0100

Hello,

I plan to use a markup for subtext ("melody by xy, modified in 1865 in the
version of publisher z" etc.) , after score. This will be either used in a
compilation of movements or as part of a lilypond-book/latex file.

\score {

\markuplines {
  \wordwrap-lines {

I want to make sure that the subtext is never on the next page alone, there
should be always at least one staff directly above it.
Does Lilypond take care of that automatically or do I have to enforce it
somehow?

Nils