Re: Bug in .eps output (or its interpretation?) on Linux: Ledger lines l

From: Markus Pfaff
Subject: Re: Bug in .eps output (or its interpretation?) on Linux: Ledger lines loose fill
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:17:04 +0100

Installed the new ghostscript version 9.04 besides the 8.71 on my windows system and ... bingo!

The bug is not there using ghostscript 8.71 but it will show up using the 9.04 version (which is the default for Ubuntu 11.10).

This brings up the question wether the interpretation of the 9.04 ghostcript or the 8.71 ghostscript is correct for the file generated by Lilypond. Personally I feel a tendency to look for the error in the 9.04 ghostcript rather than in Lilypond.

Has anybody an idea how to get the attention of the ghostscript developers on this problem?