Re: Dvorak Symphony and Keith OHara

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Dvorak Symphony and Keith OHara
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 00:13:14 +0000 (UTC)

Mike Blackstock <blackstock.mike <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Might I ask ask how long it took and how the score was entered?

I typed the notes straight into Lilypond format from copyright-expired
printed parts. Copy/paste from one part to another saves a lot of typing.
I remember I had to renew my library-checkout of the score, so it took two
months, but I only worked on it for an hour at a time, every other day.

It worked best to finish all the parts for a short section, and then
proofread the section using the full score output, and midi output.