Re: Anomalous, or Non-standard, Clefs

From: Alan McConnell
Subject: Re: Anomalous, or Non-standard, Clefs
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:29:22 -0400

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 02:39:05PM +0100, Neil Puttock wrote:

> > is: #11 of Bartok's 44 Duos for 2
> > violins, where the upper violin
> > staff has a key signature of B flat
> > and D flat(with a footnote emphasizing
> > that this is not a misprint).
>
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/snippets/pitches#non_002dtraditional-key-signatures

        Yes!  Many thanks!  I can see that I'm going to have to get
        familiar with the "snippets" file.  I've ignored it up to
        now, since I'm working with v 2.14.2.  But the code you've
        suggested works with 2.14.2.

A further question:  I have a slight background in Common Lisp, and
Scheme(used by the guile interpreter) isn't that much different, I
believe and hope<g>.  Which part of the Lilypond documentation is
best for learning how Scheme/guile is woven into Lilypond, and
explains the various ways guile can be used?

Again, many thanks!

Alan

--
Alan McConnell :  http://patriot.net/users/alan
     Have the courage to be ignorant of a great number of things, in