Re: A problem with lilypond

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: A problem with lilypond
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 00:19:34 +0200

2011/10/19  <address@hidden>:
> Another problem is that when the sound is generated sometimes makes a loud
> pop at the beginning of the audio. Has anyone had this problem before? What
> to do to fix it?

As far as I can tell, LilyPond does not generate audio.

It can generate MIDI files, that are not audio, and MIDI files do not
pop at the beginning unless your MIDI player or audio card have a
problem.  Try playing other MIDI files not generated by LilyPond, so
to compare.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com