A problem with lilypond

From: musicarock
Subject: A problem with lilypond
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:36:31 -0200

Hello, I am new to the list then I have not followed the discussion on lilypond, just do not know if I'm facing the problem that has already been discussed, if so I apologize.

The situation is that I'm developing a site with some tests on music theory and I am using the language lilypond to generate the score of the tests, however, it is always generated an entire page, which is bad for making available on the site page, I were wondering if anyone has any solution to generate the image size only occupying the space of the score.

Another problem is that when the sound is generated sometimes makes a loud pop at the beginning of the audio. Has anyone had this problem before? What to do to fix it?

Thanks
Marcos

Sua internet grátis até 19x mais rápida.
Baixe agora mesmo seu discador e acelerador POP! É grátis!
www.pop.com.br