Re: independently barlined staves

From: Jeremy Joseph Boor
Subject: Re: independently barlined staves
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 18:39:39 -0600

On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 06:34:41PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

The code below, sent by Harm works, thank you.
But I still would like to be able to do it with something more along the lines
of the divisioMaxima found in gregorian.ly:

divisioMaxima = {
  \once \override BreathingSign  #'stencil = #ly:breathing-sign::divisio-maxima
  \once \override BreathingSign  #'Y-offset = #0
  \once \override BreathingSign  #'extra-X-extent = #'(-1.0 . 0)

  \breathe

        }

Can I make this dotted or dashed somehow?

I tried adding
\override BreathingSign #'style = #'dotted-line, but that didn't work.