Re: printed bars thickness inconsistencies

From: Jean-Alexis Montignies
Subject: Re: printed bars thickness inconsistencies
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 12:54:02 +0200

It looks much better on screen (Preview.app: MacOS X system renderer) and on
Xerox Phaser 5400!

Remains a little bit of smearing on the top of the staff, but this is much less
than before and could be some rounding/smoothing issue in the renderers. More
specifically, on screen, the horizontal edge of the barline rect looks not
smoothed, while the vertical edge is. Don't know enough about PS if this can be
controlled, or if it's really an issue (in any case minor).

Thickness looks consistent now.

Thanks!

Jean-Alexis

image/jpg

(extreme zoom, notice the round edge of the stall line on the right :) )