Re: font survey: which clef do you prefer?

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: font survey: which clef do you prefer?
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:48:40 +0200

Am Sonntag, 10. Juli 2011, 12:17:28 schrieb Dmytro O. Redchuk:
> On Sat 09 Jul 2011, 01:58 Janek Warchoł wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > currently it is:
>
> > right:
> [...]
>
> > Dmytro
>
> Actually, I would like the third (right one) to be a bit higher (and
> deeper, probably).

Me too.
When I originally responded, I didn't pay attention at all to the upper loop
(only the later example made me realize that it was dramatically decreased). I
was mainly paying attention to the vertical line.

So, I prefer the upper loop of the original clef, but the vertical line of the
third one...

Cheers,
Reinhold
 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886