Re: (re?)directing compile output to a file :

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: (re?)directing compile output to a file :
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:06:40 +0800

Attention  : Phil Holmes

I assume I have now "posted" directly to lilypond-user forum
I have a "LONG  post" Analysis (not without Value in my opinion) of this problem.

I am new to "posting etiquette" but could at least Phil Holmes or someone tell me if
I should post the "LONG post" Analysis to lilypond-user forum.
Note Some intermediate correspondence should be added.

On Fri Aug 13 23:05 , 'Phil Holmes' sent:

David,

I saw a hacked about version of this request earlier, but don't think I
realised why you were asking. I've done what you were requesting using c#
rather than c, and the syntax is completely different. However, can I ask
why you're trying to do this - the program I have may do what you're
wanting.

--
Phil Holmes