Re: show chord symbol in each bar

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: show chord symbol in each bar
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:58:13 +0100

Hello, you have to state when you want the chord symbol to show. Maybe I'm not saying that correctly.

In the same way you have to type out each note and its duration, you have to type out each chord and its corresponding duration.

so, if your melody consists of the same note repeated once per bar for four bars, you have to write out the same note repeated once per bar for four bars.

Similarly, if you melody consists of the same chord repeated once per bar for four bars, you have to write out the same chord repeated once per bar for four bars.