show chord symbol in each bar

From: Peter Berlau
Subject: show chord symbol in each bar
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:17:53 +0100

Hello,

I really like Lilypond an the snipplet and documentary is very usable,
thanks a lot for this.

I have not found a solution for the following "problem"

If I use, e.g.  a 4 bar melody sequence which only has one Chord the
assigned chord symbol is only shown over the first bar (1) he and not
the over the other bars (2-4).
I would like to have the Chordsymbolover all bars (1-4) is this
possible?

Other, is it possible to change the Color of a single barline?

Thanks for advice,

all the best,
        peter