Re: GUI

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GUI
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:24:19 +0000

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 09:34:26AM +0100, Valentin Villenave wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Graham Percival
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > No.  The alternate input page is extremely easy to find.
>
> With all due respect, you may be missing the point here.

I haven't missed the point.

> As I mentioned, there's no point discussing it until we have enough
> resources to maintain such a thing. If at all possible.

That's one of my points.

The other point is that with the better webpage, people will only
download it if they know they write music as text, or if they're
extremely determined to ignore all help.  Either way, the number
of totally clueless newbies decreases.  Surely that's a good thing.

- Graham