Re: Accidentals: Unwanted naturals

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: Accidentals: Unwanted naturals
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 00:14:21 -0400

On Saturday 29 August 2009, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> David,
>
> > The key signature is and has been for many centuries
> > an integral part of the notation.
>
> Yes... and now you're suggesting we make it *not* integral — your
> argument holds no merit.

No. I'm stating outright that you make the key signature
musically irrrelevant now, because changing the key signature has no
effect on the pitch of the notes. Your argument refutes your
own case.  Try to be more rational, please.  Regards, daveA

--
For beginners: very easy guitar music, solos, duets, exercises. Early
intermediate guitar solos. One best scale set for all guitarists.