RE: Scheme function for ossia

From: Jonathan Wilkes
Subject: RE: Scheme function for ossia
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:34:46 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Kieren.  I've seen this technique mentioned regarding another
issue I had, so I guess I should explore it some more.

One thing I don't get is why, in NR 5.1.6 is there a need for the
following:
\consists Note_heads_engraver
\consists Text_engraver

These are already part of the Voice context because of the use of
\alias, so isn't this redundant?

Another thing I noticed is that \type, \alias, \remove, and \name are
not in Appendix F of the NR.

-Jonathan