Re: Reading the LM

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Reading the LM
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 03:51:09 -0700

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 09:26:16AM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Wilkes" <address@hidden>

This is probably another instance of #34.  Since it crops up in so
many places, we stopped accepting bug reports about grace notes
over two years ago.  :(

That said, I'll dump a note in there about this monophonic
example.

> I'm not sure what should be done in the Learning
> Manual.  Maybe grace notes should not be mentioned
> at all there.  Comments from others appreciated.

No; keep grace notes in the LM.  If/when the bug ever gets fixed,
we don't want to go hunting through the LM for old warnings.  All
bug-related info should be kept in the NR under @knownissues.

Cheers,
- Graham