Re: Output_property_engraver

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Output_property_engraver
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 23:32:26 +0200

2009/5/24 Stefan Thomas <address@hidden>:
> Dear Francisco,
> thanks for Your help.
> Yes, You're right, I should change << \lower >> to \lower.
> I somebody else knows, what the Output_property_eOutput_property_engraver
> does, I still would like to know it.
> It seems to be important

Well, if you delete that line, nothing happens (in this example) so
maybe it's not that important, after all. If a large score gets this
engraver removed and it looks different, we could have a clue of what
it does. The source code does not help because its lack of meaningful
comments.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org