Re: ugly .ps output

From: François Labadens
Subject: Re: ugly .ps output
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 08:25:35 +0100

I would like to import musicsheets in Scribus. The only way I found is export a .png file with Lilypond, and import it in Scribus. But I think that a .ps importation would be a better solution: less space and better quality.

I put in attachment an exemple of a .ps output (converted in .png by Scribus). Some lines are missing, the quality of graphics are not so good as in a pdf file. What's the problem ? ps export, import filters, ???

thank you for your help.