Re: I know you've heard this before

From: Carol Viera
Subject: Re: I know you've heard this before
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:43:43 -0400

That is impressive. I'm running OS 10.5, Intel processor, and have gotten output since the advice came in on the list (and I'm comparatively illiterate in programming matters). It's a bit cumbersome, what I'm doing, but does work.

I didn't use JEdit but used Smultron, also used the AppleScript LilypondScript app and Lilypond version for OSX that's not the Intel version (counter intuitive but it runs somewhere in the back end of things; I can't see/use the menu because it's not there). Brett's set up looks better/less awkward. I'll check JEdit out. Thanks for the cc, Bert. Good luck to the other Mac users!

Carol