Re: GDP: Reorganisation of NR 2 - Final call for comments

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: GDP: Reorganisation of NR 2 - Final call for comments
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 10:09:03 +0100

Trevor Daniels wrote:
Grand Documentation Project

... but I prefer to introduce a Common notation section
under Wind instruments as we do for Keyboards and several other
sections and place anything about half-holes there.

This isn't possible, as Graham has pointed out :(

If you create new @subsubsections just for the "Other useful
material for FOO", then that adds a whole bunch of index entries.
Also, their names will be weird, since each @node name must be
unique (ie you can't just add subsections called "Other info"
everywhere).

To get round this limitation, how about renaming the Common
notation and Basic sections:

Basic vocals
Common notation for keyboards
Common notation for fretted strings