Re: Starting a new staff in the same line

From: Till
Subject: Re: Starting a new staff in the same line
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 01:28:02 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, maybe I should rephrase the question to make it easier to understand:

The first idea was to have a new score starting in the same line as the
first one stops, but this seems not to work. Here's an image the user
provided:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p16323349/graphic.png

Is there a workaround for that? Like stopping the staves, inserting white
space, calling possibly staff brackets/braces again and start the staves
again?

-----