Re: Mac-intel Leopard

From: Benedict Singer
Subject: Re: Mac-intel Leopard
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:19:48 -0700

It appears that all he's doing is compiling the command line binary for OS X, and in that case, the binary contained in the PPC OS X version actually works fine under Leopard with Intel - indeed, it's what I've been using from Terminal since upgrading to Leopard. Perhaps the issue is really just educating Mac users that aren't used to the command line rather than an urgent technical issue.

Ben