Re: GDP: rearrangement (third attempt)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: rearrangement (third attempt)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:03:38 -0700

fiëé visuëlle wrote:
How about collecting the page layout with other print related stuff like lilypond-book, graphics formats etc.?
As collecting the sound output related (everything else than MIDI?)

No, lilypond-book is in the Program Usage now. The manual deals with lilypond input format.

As for MIDI, we barely have three subsections -- if we go the merging-subsections route, then we probably only have *one* subsection.

Cheers,
- Graham