Re: GDP: length/page-splitting of subsections

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: GDP: length/page-splitting of subsections
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:09:19 -0400

Hi Graham (et al.):

Does anybody _like_ the current layout?

In some ways, my opinion won't matter, because I don't use (nor do I really understand why anyone else uses) the HTML manual -- the PDF documentation is all I ever use because:
    1. It's perfect for printing;
    2. Full-text searching is better, faster, and more convenient;
3. It doesn't require me to be on-line to access it (nor to have/ build a local copy of the HTML docs).

That being said...  ;-)

My preference is for 2

Me 2.

Best regards,