Re: "\once \override" works differently on R and r

From: David F. Place
Subject: Re: "\once \override" works differently on R and r
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 09:24:52 -0400

Thanks, Graham. I see the warning in Ch. 8.2.1 about using MultiMeasureRestText instead of TextScript to move these markups. I was originally thrown off course, because I was trying to use the \translate text markup command described in 8.1.6. It works on TextScript, but is ignored by MultiMeasureRestText. This seems like a bug to me, yes-no?